Friday, October 4, 2013

Book Review: Hunt for the Devil's Dragon




Book Review:  Hunt for the Devil's Dragon
Author:  Wayne Batson

Hunt for the Devil's Dragon is a good story for kids to read and/or be read to.

Set in the Roman days of old, the adventure involves a dragon, several children, and a Christian soldier as the main characters.

I was at first a little leery reading this to my 6 and 8 year old because I thought the dragon might be a little too scary or violent, but the novel ended up handling everything well.

My children enjoyed the story and especially toward the end where most of the action takes place. This was a perfect length read, not too long and not too short.

Recommended

4 / 5 Stars

I was given this book from Tyndale Publishers in exchange for an impartial review.

No comments:

Post a Comment